Membership of Kilrush Basketball Club is subject to completion of the of our new online process - requiring two stages to register
- Stage One is for registering on Basketball Ireland (BI), which is compulsory for all players to compete in our Clare Area Basketball Board (CABB) Events.
- Stage Two is registering for our Club - KBC...Form link sent to you via email once you have registered with BI.
- The full appropriate Annual subscription must be paid online prior to commencement of organised matches or by October 22nd
- ONLY members registered with Basketball Ireland are covered under the Basketball Ireland Club Insurance policy.
- It is a requirement of all players/parents/guardians to familiarise yourself and make sure you and your child are aware of the Return to Sport guidelines regarding Covid 19 which can be found here.
- It is also required that you and our players are very familiar and abide by our Code of Conduct
- The Annual Subscription fee does not cover all the costs involved with running Kilrush Basketball Club. Members / parents will be asked to actively participate in Club Fund Raising activities, pay a small weekly fee to hall rentals & ref fees for match days