Membership of Kilrush Basketball Club is subject to the completion of our new online process - which now only requires ONE step to register
- We have combined the registering on Basketball Ireland (BI), which is compulsory for all players to compete in our Clare Area Basketball Board (CABB) Events & registering for our Club - KBC...Click on the link below
- The full appropriate Annual subscription must be paid online prior to commencement of organised matches or by September 22nd
- ONLY members registered with Basketball Ireland are covered under the Basketball Ireland Club Insurance policy.
- It is also required that you and our players are very familiar and abide by our Code of Conduct
- I/We understand that there are potential risks in playing basketball.
- I/We have received copies of the parents and players Code of Conduct and we are committed to complying with these.
- I/We give permission to photographs/video to be taken of our child, occasionally these images may appear in the media/social media.
- I/We confirm that our child does not have a medical condition that would make playing the sport of Basketball a health risk for him/her or others.
- I/We understand that the club will require €2.00 to be paid to the coach at the beginning of each training session & another fee (approx. €3) prior to each competitive match to pay referees.
- I/We understand that the Club accept no responsibility for loss, damage or injury caused by or during attendance on any of the clubs organised activities, except where such loss, damage or injury can be shown to result directly from the negligence of the Club or the Organisers.
- I, confirm that my child is below the age of 16 years old and I am hereby consenting on his/her behalf that Kilrush Basketball Club can process his/her personal data for the purpose of registration with Basketball Ireland and KBC, Training Information and Blitz planning.
- I am aware that I may withdraw his/her consent at any time by using the “PARENTAL CONSENT WITHDRAWAL FORM available from any member of the club.
- I/We understand Training and Match venues may alter to indoor and outdoor due to restrictions. This will be weather dependent and cancellations may occur during the season. All parents will be given as much notice as possible of any cancellation or change of venue.
- Please also note:
We will be travelling to blitz’s/event over the season. It will be parents/guardians responsibility to drive or arrange a lift with another parent/guardian to a blitz/event. We would welcome any assistance with transport and support for the teams from parents. There may be additional costs associated with a blitz to cover costs of referees. Details will be given to you prior to the date.
- The Annual Subscription fee does not cover all the costs involved with running Kilrush Basketball Club. Members / parents will be asked to actively participate in Club Fund Raising activities, pay a small weekly fee to hall rentals & ref fees for match days